Application Deadline Dates are July 15th for Fall Session and December 1st for January Session.
All applicants must provide clear and legible copies of the following documents, along with the completed application and processing fees.
Applications received without all required documents and processing fees will not be processed (copies only, no originals please):
1. Driver's License/Government issued ID
2. Social Security Card
3. High School Diploma or GED Certificate
4. One Letter of Personal Reference
5. OSHA10 Card
Additionally the following documents may also be required:
1. Letter From Employer Recommending You For Online Training: If opting for online classes.
2. Transcripts: If transferring from another apprenticeship program.
$60: Mandatory processing fee.
Additional $50: if application submitted after the deadline.
Additional $50: if student employed with a company that requires them to be state registered more than 2 months prior to school start.
*All fees are non-refundable and are subject to change. Submitting an application does not designate you as a state registered apprentice.
**Contact IEC Chesapeake for information on online apprenticeship availability and acceptance requirements.
751 Freestate Drive Suite 250, Laurel, MD 20723 | 42680 Trade West Drive, Dulles, VA 20166
VOICE: 301-621-9545 | FAX: 301-912-1665